- No numerus clausus, report mark does not play a role for admission
- English-language studies in Berlin at the AMD Campus for Fashion & Design
- incl. practical phase of 6 months
In order to be able to take up a university course at the AMD Academy of Fashion and Design, applicants must provide evidence of the qualification required for the course (university entrance qualification). This is proven by:
- the general higher education entrance qualification (Abitur), this entitles the holder to study at all universities and in all federal states,
- or the subject-linked higher education entrance qualification (Fachgebundene Hochschulreife), which entitles the holder to study in the corresponding subject area and in the federal states shown on the certificate,
- or University of Applied Sciences entrance qualification (Fachhochschulreife), which entitles the holder to study at a university of applied sciences (Fachhochschule) or in a tiered course of study at a university in the federal states shown on the certificate. n.
Alternatively, you can also be admitted without an Abitur or university of applied sciences entrance qualification. The following is a prerequisite for studying without an Abitur:
- You have passed a master craftsman's examination.
- or you have a qualification in accordance with the Ordinance on the Access of Vocationally Qualified Persons to Universities in Hesse, i.e. either a qualification from a vocational upgrading course of at least 400 hours, a qualification from a technical college or a vocational or administrative academy, or a passed final examination in a state-recognised training occupation followed by at least three years of professional activity and passing a separate university entrance examination.
- In the case of foreign degrees, the equivalence must be proven for admission.
By the way: All applicants go through the university's own selection procedure. Our student advisory service will inform you in detail about the requirements and admission procedures. Arrange a callback…[/box]
Similar degree programmes at the AMD Academy Fashion and Design
- Brand and Communication Design, B.A.: This degree programme systematically combines strategic communication with creative design and imparts a broad knowledge of brands, communication and current technologies in 7 semesters. A practical phase of 6 weeks is integrated into the degree programme. You can choose to study in Dusseldorf or Munich.
- Fashion & Design Management, B.A: This Bachelor's degree programme qualifies you for management functions in the fashion, lifestyle and consumer goods industry. The degree programme combines sound theory with a high level of practical relevance - for example through internships, through company cooperations and through visits to trade fairs. You can choose to study in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich or Wiesbaden.